- We completed our Warbirds campaign. It's our favorite game to date. We're coming back to it eventually.
- I wrote Warbirds Mission Cards, a small supplement for Warbirds RPG.
- I picked up D&D 5E. We like it. The Starter Set is great, but we hated Hoard of the Dragon Queen / Rise of Tiamat, so we quit that to do Princes of the Apocalypse - which was great until it was just one long dungeon crawl after another long dungeon crawl. I hope to do Out of the Abyss someday.
- We tried a few miscellaneous games along the way Monster of the Week, Monsters and Other Childish Things, Bare Bones Fantasy, Microscope, and Fiasco. MotW: B-, MaOCT: C+, BBF: B, Microscope: A+, Fiasco: A-.
- I've been active on Reddit /RPG and /SWN among others.
Currently playing: Godbound (beta).
AntiPaladin Games / Mini Six:
- I want to release a proper hardback version of an expanded Mini Six, but layout is something I can't figure out. I have the basic text document ready (without much expansion, but I know where I'm going with that.) I don't know when I'll get it done. I did finally get a PC for layout, then promptly got confused as heck on the subject.
- The AntiPaladin Games website may go offline intermittently for the next two months. I know, two months is a long time to project, but I said it may. It also may not. I'm moving the server permanently.
- I've said it before, and I'll say it again: APG is a one man operation. Those of you that want to use the Open Game License to build a personal or professional project based on Mini Six have my blessing within the terms of the OGL and the Mini Six Trademark License. I'm not interested in publishing third party products or partnering, but I will be cheering your ventures on!
With all of the old business out of the way, it's on to new business!